The Final Dump The Final Dump

This is the funniest shit about shit. Too bad the volume is not working. For me anyway.

Sticks (Animatic) Sticks (Animatic)

Great voice acting. Like the meaning of the sticks.

ms-06s zaku II Gundam Head Speed Art ms-06s zaku II Gundam Head Speed Art

The infamous Char zaku. Music is annoying and speed paint has no story or true animation so I do not get into it. I like the idea behind it. It would be awesome to have a animation about char or zakus. Not much gundam on this site.

Subsist Zombie Click Em All Subsist Zombie Click Em All

This game has more potential if redone. I suggest blood and less lag. But if its just my PC or browser then I apologize, but it did kill the fun in the game. I like stuff with simple graphics that are still fun. This one almost had it.

tadgamers responds:

Because it is an html5 game, any other tabs you may have open will effect performance.

Panda Hunger Run Panda Hunger Run

Fun Arcade like music and animation, and game play. Fresh from other games I usually see.

Green Gunner Green Gunner

Best thing about this flash game this is the sound. The rest is not too interesting to me, but overall it is still a good game.

MrNannings responds:

Thanks. Hope you enjoyed the game.

The game is made with HTML5 not flash.

Exorcist(remix) Exorcist(remix)

You must be possessed by a music demon!

Reptilian (TCV) Reptilian (TCV)

My R complex is satisfied.

Adagio For Strings Trance Adagio For Strings Trance

Like many people I found this song from Platoon. You made it your own and it turned out well.

Wyvern sketch Wyvern sketch

This is serious talent. Are you taking advantage of your art? Like going to school or something? This is paper right? Even if not, still a good one.

Tired Tired

She has a lot of thorns in her mind.

inky witch inky witch

My favorite of yours. Best horns on NG. Because of the way they curve, and are just thin enough.