Subsist Zombie Click Em All Subsist Zombie Click Em All

This game has more potential if redone. I suggest blood and less lag. But if its just my PC or browser then I apologize, but it did kill the fun in the game. I like stuff with simple graphics that are still fun. This one almost had it.

tadgamers responds:

Because it is an html5 game, any other tabs you may have open will effect performance.

Panda Hunger Run Panda Hunger Run

Fun Arcade like music and animation, and game play. Fresh from other games I usually see.

Green Gunner Green Gunner

Best thing about this flash game this is the sound. The rest is not too interesting to me, but overall it is still a good game.

MrNannings responds:

Thanks. Hope you enjoyed the game.

The game is made with HTML5 not flash.

Save Baby James demo Save Baby James demo

Simple control concept that is fun and not too complicated, good graphics, funny idea of the plot as a baby.

vasis responds:

Thanks for the review. Much appreciated!

ZombieRide ZombieRide

Best part of this is the music. The rest is not that original but it was still fun.

Fields of Gore Fields of Gore

This is awesome. Fun, intense, and it doesn't need fancy graphics. I've seen things that are polished and 3d but they work like shit on my PC. Stuff like this I can actually enjoy.

antonmarcelo responds:

Thanks for your words! Inspires me.

Bist.io Bist.io

I got to 5000 kills then the tank glitched and was moving on its own and got stuck on the side of the map.

Light Way Light Way

Similar to a stage on Resident Evil 5. Fun I like it.

Penetrate Ariel (The Mermaid) Penetrate Ariel (The Mermaid)

I was around 1,500 points and it's not putting my score.

ZabuJard responds:

u arent allowed to beat my score

Dairy of Luna - Da Gayme DEMON! Dairy of Luna - Da Gayme DEMON!

The play on words is so funny. Great game.