Monday Morning Monday Morning

A lot of work put into this. Makes me want to move to the city. Relaxing as well.

Litter Box City (e02) - Vito: The Professional Litter Box City (e02) - Vito: The Professional

Funny and the animation was smooth not choppy at all. Cute also.

Cat Nipped Cat Nipped

Cat sucking a dick? Good. But this flash wasn't long enough for me. Be firm and try harder.

Subsist Zombie Click Em All Subsist Zombie Click Em All

This game has more potential if redone. I suggest blood and less lag. But if its just my PC or browser then I apologize, but it did kill the fun in the game. I like stuff with simple graphics that are still fun. This one almost had it.

tadgamers responds:

Because it is an html5 game, any other tabs you may have open will effect performance.

Panda Hunger Run Panda Hunger Run

Fun Arcade like music and animation, and game play. Fresh from other games I usually see.

Green Gunner Green Gunner

Best thing about this flash game this is the sound. The rest is not too interesting to me, but overall it is still a good game.

MrNannings responds:

Thanks. Hope you enjoyed the game.

The game is made with HTML5 not flash.

Adagio For Strings Trance Adagio For Strings Trance

Like many people I found this song from Platoon. You made it your own and it turned out well.

Kermit Gangster Rap Kermit Gangster Rap

No one fucks with Kermit. Better respect.

RealFaction responds:

hahaha

Mortal Kombat! Mortal Kombat!

This is an obvious feeling, I wan't to kick ass in some kung fu tournament when I listen to this.

Muscle Study Muscle Study

So a gold man pulling the right hand, and a headless black man pulling his feet. Is there a message? I can read too much into things. I have my ideas but I'd like to hear your opinion on your art. If there is no message it still is good. It made me think, which is what good art does.

Mystic Mystic

I think she's a witch tapping into a magical black hole to be sucked into and alternate universe thus escaping a witch hunt.

Medi QR Code Medi QR Code

I like everything but the hips.